This is my general diary of thoughts, art, and words.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Words

The strange this that our minds do. See I wasn't sure if I was going to get very spiritual here or not or allow that part of my self out here. But transparancy is good. This weekend I was a church retreat with several of my most dearest friends and some of you who may be reading this were there as well. Actually this starts a couple of weeks ago. I began a bit of a Journey into finding who I am, where am I going, and what does this all mean, type thing. Well, what most people don't know is that God through prayer and and the inner working of the Holy Spirit has torn down walls of hidden abuses in my life. So, what does that mean definatly please keep me in your prayers and forgive me if I seem a bit more emotional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home