This is my general diary of thoughts, art, and words.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Pow, Wap, Blam, Kerblouweeee?

Hmm.This weekend was phenomenal. A few things happened that were fun and beautiful. Friday I left work early and slept all day long, boy I needed it to the week had been so long and tiring emotionally, spiritually, and physically. Friday Kim and I just hung out total veg fest in fact I really can't even remember what we did. Saturday was mostly a blur, tons of errands and I attempted to see Sky Captain, but it just did not happen. The best part about Saturday was hanging out with a bunch of friends Johnny & Beth, Bonnie & Eric, and Peter and Marissa at there house having a few drinks and watching twilight zone which totally rocked. As the Alcohol consumption continued hilarity ensued from everyone telling embarrassing stories. I commented that if I won Power ball that I would begin my Political Career ramping up for the 2008 Presidential Election. MY platform would be a reform Platform with three main goals. First would be congressional reform where in I would break the strangle hold of lobbyist and big business have on the US legislative branch...not quite sure as to how I would go about it, but it would be more directed at gifts and financial compensation for voting certain ways. Secondly, Election reform, Getting rid of the out dated Electoral College. I believe it is the biggest slap in the face to all United States citizens, we are informed and we do not need someone else to voting for us. Of course now that I think about it I have forgotten my third goal, probably had too much Makers. Sunday was most beautiful. I left Church feeling so full like you feel after a holiday meal. I spoke with Michael about the Pirate comic...wait hold on you know nothing of the pirate comic. Today will be a stream of consciences of thoughts...Thursday was men’s movie night and Kim brought home with her Mike and Thad, Joey Joined us for a little while and Daniel Otto showed early and he and I prayed through some dark old crap that is not me anymore. It was just plain amazing. After watching the 2 episodes of Band of Brothers I built a fire and we chatted it up. Mike had come up with this brilliant Idea for doing a comic in the Pirate genre. Why is this brilliant, well I do not know of any comic has ever been done in the pirate genre. Anyway, there was a wonderful exchange of Idea's and creativity is flowing. So Sunday Mike shared the basic plot with me I am stoked and I cannot wait to draw some of this and to flush out the costumes and Characters. Well, back to work. Peace to all and may your lives be filled with blessing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonikastjames said...

Nice, it's good to hear what's going on with you.

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home