This is my general diary of thoughts, art, and words.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

drivers in Utah and other misc. stuff

I just must say Drivers in Utah are insane they must have some sort of injustice complex in their head. I am driving down I15 and by the way every 10 miles there is 10 miles of construction where the traffic is funnelled into a single lane. So you are forced from everyone going 90 miles an hour and tailing until switch lanes for them to 2 miles an hour. In one such incident we were driving in the right hand lane and traffic was backing up in the left lane bcause that was the lane everyone was having to merge into. I continued in the right lane until... some freak of a Utah driver in his multi purpose vehicle pulls half way in my lane to cause me and any other traffic to come to a stop. Sure maybe he wants to stop the injustice of having to wait in line while others pass him, but he could have killed someone. So I start to pulll around him and he pulls out in front of me again, but instead of letting me by he continues to pull further over. Finally we have to merge and he will not let me in I finnally have to push into the lane infront of this van full of elder folk. This type of traffic continues until we cross over into Arizona. Wow Arizona what a kick ass entrance into any State. We drove thru the most beautiful canyon I have ever seen it was massive and breath taking and made me feel tiny and insignificant. The thought of before the flood all of this was hidden it was a masterpiece that had been uncovered.

l8tr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home