This is my general diary of thoughts, art, and words.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Bluriness

The dream I was telling in my previous post will have to wait. A friend passed away either this morning or last night. I am wondering if this guilt or grief I am feeling. On Friday I spoke to her husband briefly and began what I hope is reconcilliation between us. I loved this couple very much, but we drifted apart, because Mine and Kim's separation from a mutual church we went to. It was what seemed inevitable because we did not have regular contact or whatever the excuse. They were the first we told we were leaving the church. I cannot believe that Michelle is gone and at a such a young age. My heart goes out to Paul and his family. It is kind of blurry today. I will need to think on these thoughts more today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Hey Trav, I'm really sorry to hear about your friend! Nate and I will keep you and Kim in our prayers regarding this....

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home