This is my general diary of thoughts, art, and words.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

The Process

I am antsy today I feel like something is going to break. I was kind of in the air this morning. I am not sure what it is, but I have drifted somewhat into the mundane and meritocracy for the last week and a half. Sunday was the bright shining light in the rather dull and what seemed very dreary week and a half. It is strange sitting out side in my back yard in the early morning just smoking and praying. Especially when you can feel your spirit lift and hear God speaking to you that you are moving forward and you are not the person you used to be. That was yesterday morning. Today, I have a renewed fervor to get things moving again for the comic and towards better time management.
Now news about school and future employment. I decided that it is time for a complete career change. No more being the computer geek, I am getting tired of that know it all personality type it tends to breed arrogance and well I don't want to be arrogant. So, as to the field, graphic artist. Now what is left is deciding on the school and figuring out how to pay for it. This is where you wish for some rich uncle or family member to just hear your hopes for a better future and have a desire to bless you with your education to be paid for. Well, anyway I am looking at both Pacific Northwest College of Art and Art Institute of Portland. Right now the Later is winning because thy have a night school program. Anyway please pray for this and for God to break new careers in all of our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home