This is my general diary of thoughts, art, and words.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

So I had a dream Part Deu

...I seemed to be the last one on the stairs and as we climbed I could see other levels and other people on those levels but they were unclear and my focus bordering on fog or blurriness. The people ahead of me began moving again and when we reached the top of the stairs everyone moved to the left down a catwalk that appeared to go around the outside of this inner sanctum to the building. I did not follow everyone because right in front of me were these guilded doors. They appeared like the doors outside they were the same height but completely covered with gold. I stepped forward and pushed the door and opened into this sanctuary where inumerable amount of people with yellow and red stripes on their chests. The room appeared to be covered in gold and there appeared to be no shadows on anyone. I looked up and I see this huge dome that appears to be translucent that the light is coming from. I also notice that there is what appears to be some sort of balcony right below the dome that follows the edge of the walls. The wall everyone is facing (on my right,) has a stage as well on either side of the stage are two alcoves. From the far alcove I begin to here chanting, then from the darkend stage a drum beat with more different instruments sounds that moves into the best sounding musical sound that I have ever heard. Then as the climax the singer begins to sing. It is one of the twin boys from below. As he sings I notice that the people start singing with him that the red stripes began to change to yellow. I looked up again and I thought I saw someone walking on the balacony above and then I woke up. When I woke up I felt an overwelming sense of peace. The revelations I have had from this dream are the red and yellow stripes, red equals sin and the yellow is those who are healed. The other revelation is that no one with seemed to care about the stripes that others had they seem that they were unified in one spirit with one cause to worship and support each other. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonikastjames said...

That is really amazing. What a dream!

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home