This is my general diary of thoughts, art, and words.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

So I have been Dared

Not really bold questions

The last CD I bought was:
Beach Boys "songs we love to love"


Song playing right now:
The Killers... no wait Bob Watkins - Abbey Road Medley

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

Let's get retarded.
I love the beats and grooves it makes wanna dance. This song is all about letting yourself go andnot worring about what others think about you just dance fool dance.


Save Me
This song moves me. Just hearing Gene's voice with the moody keys he plays reminds me of the deepest despairs that I have experienced and how desparatly I needed salvation.


Speak To Me
This whole album was beautiful, but this song is my mantra when it comes wanting to hear from GOD.


Song For Shelter
I like to be moved this song inspires me.


Waiting for Aliens
I wanted to put something that I thought rocked. When I was younger I found this random band and wore out their cassettes, yes I did say cassettes. It was before I had a views on music this was just a band and music I really liked. oh yeah if anyone wants to get me a cool birtheday gift here is a link to were you can get these CD's

http://christiandiscs.com/cgi/flat3a.cgi?Barnabas&&last

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home