This is my general diary of thoughts, art, and words.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Negativity - The heart of my depression

So, having diabetes is a drag especially when you don't take care of yourself. What can I say? I have a desease and when I do not monitor myslf it gets out of control. Well, what is bugging me right now is my lack of control of it. I am pretty good at sticking to avoiding sugar, unless it is candy sweet/sour candies mmmm...makesmymouthwaterjustthinkingaboutthem. But there is my point. No self control. So what does this have to do with negitivity? Well, I am finding that the more sugary things I eat the more negative I get. So this Blog today is brought to you by the randomness that is the drop of my blood sugar may it fall from the heights to to the depths to level off at normal. I am barely thinking straight anyway. I think who and therfore I am an owl.

Peace>>>>

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonikastjames said...

Bummer dude, I hope you feel better. Erik and I have had some really interesting conversations about food recently. I realize more and more that we put soOOOO much shit in our bodies. If you need any help or support we're there.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Travis said...

Thank you Bonnie I would love the support from you both. Tessa is going to get me some good recipes.

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home