This is my general diary of thoughts, art, and words.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Firefly - Serenity (not about the movie)

This morning I watched a little TV show called Firefly I think just about everyone who reads this blog already knows about this amazing series. I watched Ojects in space the final episode of the series before it was cancelled so sadly by Fox. I really want people to see this show. It was the first time space had no sound and the first other than in Japanese anime that I have actual experianced a Scifi show that had no aliens. It is completely incredible. If I had the money I would buy this series for everyone, and the cool thing is I know that everyone would like it. I know this because everyone I have shown this to has fallin in love with the 14 episodes and no one can figure out why it was cancelled. The good news is that this series in some amazing twist of fate and fan desire has become a movie called Serenity. So, if you are reading this blog for the first time and you want to know more go to the link. Have a beautiful day.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home